mandag 14. juni 2010

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen and welcome aboard flight 123 to heaven.

last english presentation, I was given the task to present the geography of South Africa together with my classmate. So I figured out that we could be a little creative. We pretended that we were cabin attendants of South African Airways. It was funand the class played along. woohoo!

I have always wanted to be a flight attendant...! Singapore Airlines (the best ever!) has always been the goal xD
but yeah...minimum 1.58 tall...i need 4cm more xD!!! aja..!!!

Do I start flying immediately upon joining?
As a cabin crew trainee, you will undergo a comprehensive training program of about 3.5 months that will cover topics such as:
  • Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
  • Service Procedures
  • Passenger Handling
  • Deportment & Grooming
  • Language & Communication Skills
  • Safety Equipment Procedures
  • First Aid
     
     
    oh well..back to Muntlig freaking eksamen...

    R.O.F.L.S.H.V.U.A.K.O.M.A.I.L- Rolling On Floor Laughing So Hard Voldemort Uses Avada Kedavra On Me And I Live

    -julianne.-

Ingen kommentarer: