onsdag 9. juni 2010

Tears.

Hillsong Concert!

it was so good!

Long line for the bus. 40 degrees inside the bus. Noisy. It smelled like crap. Long line for the doors.
It rained. But when they started playing and I got in touch with the Almighty...nothing of the bad things ever mattered. Problem free. Carefree. "Nobody knows you here, loosen up." was an advice I got from Jas. I did. 
Seeing friends with their eyes closed, hands up in the air while singing at the top of their lungs even though some songs were new...seeing them being one with the Lord...it was inspiring. I LIKED!
On the way to the concert, we met two people. They asked where we were going. 
"To a concert" my friend answered. 
"What concert?" the girl asked.
"Hillsong"
"Hill...what?"
"It's a Christian thing."

yeah...it's hard. Somebody asked me what Congress was...i didn't answer at first. I gave a sharing last C.A...about being a Christian. I said: It's hard. People judge you. But don't give up.
It's hard, yes. But take the stand...'coz if you don't, there will be one Christian who stands for his/her faith less. 

So...I am a Catholic. I believe in God. You got a problem with that?
"I don't care what they say about me, it's alright, it's alright."
btw...!!!
bare en framføring til! så er det sommerferieeeeeeeee <3 wooooohoooo!!! xD!

iLike!

-julianne.-

Ingen kommentarer: