mandag 14. juni 2010

you owe me an apology. a real one.

sooo...I was chatting with Joanna H. about tv-series...then suddenly Eclipse popped up =)
oooooooh...utsolgt. BOO!

last year, I got a Jacob poster from her, because she was at the pre-premier =)
but I forgot to take it with me...so she told a CERTAIN SOMEONE to take real goooooooood care of the poster...
did he? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! xD!
he offered to buy me a new one...but næh. whatever.

so...here's how it looks like xD
squishy squashed
 (my fault tho)
however...this isn't my fault xD
the paper is ruined and there are white marks where the paper is "scratched" out. Jacob  got two white piercings xD

SAY WHAT?!
J: hva har du gjort med den? den er herpa!
J: jeg åpnet den litt...
J: what? why!?
J: jeg var nysgjerrig.


sometimes life is unfair...it rains on some people, while it shines on others.

but...there's a rainbow always after the rain.
second time spotting a rainbow from my new bedroom =)

good night! =)

-julianne.-

Ingen kommentarer: