torsdag 5. august 2010

how could i move on when I've been inlove with you ♫

so yeah...
if it's meant to be, it will happen.
something is telling me that I need to relax and just wait, 
i feel like something better will come...that I just need to wait.
That if I wait, IT will come.
The future is not ours to hold.
 everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end.
J.06.

21.12.09 
'coz when a heart breaks no it don't break even. - The Script


What am I suppose to do
When the best part of me was always you and
What am I suppose to say
When I'm all choked up and you're okay

I'm falling to pieces, yeah
I'm falling to pieces, yeah
I'm falling to pieces
(One's still in love while the other one's leaving)
I'm falling to pieces
('Cause when a heart breaks, no it don't breakeven)

he is sooo talented!

-j.-

Ingen kommentarer: