lørdag 28. august 2010

"What would you say if I kissed you, right here and right now?"

 Runaway - Bruno Mars <3
Another song I got from mr. Empanada. He sent me this song a while ago, just never listened to it. But iLove <3

Just take my hand and fall in love with me again. Let's runaway to the place where love first found us. Let's run away for the day, don't need anyone around us. Girl, you've been so patient, spendin' nights alone and not complainin'.
But i'll make it up to you and i promise today i won't keep you waitin'.
Please give me this one chance to remind you of everything we have.
I won't give up, I'm too much in love, and I want you to know that.
Just take my hand, fall in love with me again. 
Winter Kisses, the best. They keep you warm in spite of the cold temp. =)

Starting Today - Bruno Mars
Girl I know I broke your heart
and trusting me is really hard
but watch how quick I change my ways
starting today, today, starting today ooooh
I know that I'm the one to blame
you say every mans the same
but watch how quick I change my ways ooooh
Girl I'm starting today.
  <3 He's sooo sweet :) 
-julianne.-






Ingen kommentarer: