fredag 13. august 2010

to tell you the truth, it's always been you, I'm all about you ♥ ♫

All About You - Bruno Mars <3

i <3 it.

anywaaaaay...fint vær ute, ikke sant? not. torden og regn...weeeee...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So let's say a guy
named Chris breaks up with his girlfriend named Christine.
Chris can cut her off his life easily...while on the other hand, Christine has to bear his name for all of her life. Unfair, huh? 

Christine:
'Coz I got time when he's got freedom.
While I'm wide awake, he's got no trouble sleeping.
'Coz when a heart breaks, NO, it don't break even.
What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?
What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK?
I'm falling to pieces.
'Coz when a heart breaks, NO, it don't break even.

Chris:
Yeeeeeyeeeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
I'm feeling like a star, you can't stop my shine, I'm loving cloud nine, my head's in the sky,
I'm solo, I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, I'm ridin solo, sooloooo
S-O-L-O 

I'm riding solo, lol, jk, he's riding everyone  HAHA!
I would carry you to the moon and back...LOL jk, your fat and i'd die
 My dicks Hugeee! LOL jk Im Asian. AHHAHAHA!!!

Good day! =)

-j.- 

Ingen kommentarer: