tirsdag 23. juni 2009

20th: surpriiiiise


yeah. i'm still tired. i found pictures on facebook. I'm eating. I'm tired.

I can't find the speech that had my bfriend held. I was looking for it the whole time. I think she threw it away...hmm...anyway...i found this pic.
i couldn't find the video where they sang
"Getting Stronger" by Adeaze feat. Aaradhna*or something*
so he said that this was a surprise thing...
these two "wondergirls" contacted him and asked him
to sing LOL!


ntjåå...
according to a friend:
a teeth-showing contest...
and jeremiah wins!

eh...that's just weird...
looks like...
haha!! look at their expressions!!!
exactly the same....
haha! look!!!

aww...such a chaotic...yet
organized photo...
makes sense?

so cute...
yet incomplete...


s2pd megapixels...
ruined the photo...
yet it didn't...
get it?
LOL


that's it for now..
credz to mark 4 d pix...
awwww...



Ingen kommentarer: