mandag 15. juni 2009

fourth stop: Friends Station

Okieee...maybe i am not the best cutter...whatever..chuvachuva...
anyway...these two ( Chrisrose& Rachelle) are so darn Preview Image haha!! I call them...my heaven descended angels...not! they are my heaven SENT angels without wings..! they did not need you in heaven..teehee..!! coz they realized that I need you more..LOL! friends are soooo important! they r the best...nxt to our parents:D

I remember having a sharing about friends on a discovery camp in YFL...( i even remember somebody at the back waving a sign that stated " 5 min only") aaannnywayyy...

I told the "crowd" how I met these two angels and how we got this close...not open? LOL { How to save a life - the fray} I gave them aliases...undercover names or something...B1 and B2? haha Like vitamins, eh? anyway...*vitamins give energy!..just like them*
accidentally..I pointed B2...haha... busted!!! my point is...

Friends are treasures, even better than a hidden Preview Image treasure.
Love them, tell them how you appreciate them, (cheesy stuff) 'coz (...u never know what you have until it's gone...)

Ingen kommentarer: