mandag 15. juni 2009

{second step into my maze} I ate too much chocolate!!!!!!!!!

MY GAWWWD!
Doesn't this mouthwatering chocolate treats..make your mouth water? teehee...well...the bad news is...I ATE TOO MUCH!!! I ate like...4 or 5 Kex Chocolate Bars...swedish chocolate...nammm...although they were only the mini versions...the bitesize ones...they still have 510 Kcal / 100g..!!! one bar is like...13 g? but still!!!!! it's only a week..no...correct that...today is Monday...then Tuesday tags along...Wednesday won't allow "herself" to be left out...Thursday will also come...Friday is gonna be arriving soon...then SATURDAY!!!
20.june....my confirmation party !!! yey..!!! PARTY!!! I'm sooo excited..yet I'm kind of scared...I haven't arranged a party for 100 people before...wait...have I EVER arranged a single party before? I think the grownups were the ones that were going through all the stress for my birthday parties in the past...teehee:Dthanks by the way..:D..


*drooling over the chocolate picture* must...have...chocolate...!!!

I gotta control myself:D summer is already here...it's always late here in Norway...but I kinda missed the snow...the snowball fight, the ice rink, the winter get-togethers, the McDo trips after iceskating (unhealthy!!!)...but yea yea...I think I am always confusing God ( is that even possible?)...I'm always saying:


[during summer] * using the pamaypay* arghhh..so hot...I want winter..NOW!

[during winter] brrrr....sooo...cooold....*holds a cup of coco* I want summer...NOW!

{listening to: Kiss Me - Sixpence None The Richer} <3>
ANO?NYMOUS!!!
more info about this band later on.....oh well....gotta go...



*once again...you have read my thoughts...ehm...'cause I'm not Isabella Swan...oh how I wish I could experience her life...*

Ingen kommentarer: