mandag 15. juni 2009

third stop: Bored Brain Station

hey hey hey...as you can see...I'm bored. (maybe you can't SEE, but yea) I still haven't taken out the laundry...my laziness took over me...so as a result...I'm still sitting infront of my laptop...typing.
{Live Your Life - Rihanna} I just spent a total of two hours playing PetSociety...I'm kinda...addicted to the game...and Restaurant City...another CIA evidence that I am bored...maybe not all the time...but for the meantime. { Teardrops on my guitar - T. Swift}- sad song...yet...weirdly(is that a word?) relevant for some people i know...
(...he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar...)...
{White Horses - t.Swift} -sad song too...I love the lyrics to her song...
(...now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around...)

so true...!
Music is my soul...
Music...they say that music is the bridge between heaven and earth, i don't know if that is true but i know that it gives me a real good feeling and my passion for it will never fade...music...one of the most important things in this world...if it's possible to add it in the 5 elements : 風 , 水 , 火 , 空 and 地, i would definitely add music! Without a doubt!

Ingen kommentarer: