søndag 28. juni 2009

34th: awwww...bye

Heya guys!!

Again...STILL SO HOT!!! am i still in Norway? shouldn't Norway be as cold as my freezer?!

anyway...*again, i repeat this word* haha

yeah...so ehem..B1...is leaving on a jet plane...este...normal plane...back to her hometown...homeland? motherland? fatherland? eh..yea..whatever...

she'll come back in 2 months...6months...or 4 years..that's kinda long! i mean the gaps between the possibilities when she'll be able to ever step to norwegian soil again...too darn big!
aww...i hope the processing goes well...they better work fast! or else...or else what? haha:D
they'll be leaving at dawn...hm..breaking dawn? so random...anyway...as much as I want to go to the airport...I can't. I probably won't get permission from my mom...and i don't think I'll manage to wake up at 3 am and take a shower!

anyway...i'm happy for her...haha! 'coz she found a guy...ehem..guyfriend that cares for her..i caught it on tape!!HAHA!! anyway...yea...

P.S.
I hope u'll be matino during your stay there...don't act rationally...yea yea...ur 19...ur older than me...i'm not in the right place to order u around. I just want u to be happy and safe...AND! i want my pasalubong!!!!!


another p.s.
summer is already knocking on everybody's door...
i should really start working out now..haha!! i can feel the fats n calories everytime I eat...EWWWW!!! naaaasty!

*im going appliances-shopping tomorrow!!*

Ingen kommentarer: