mandag 15. juni 2009

first stop: My Empty Brain's entrance!!!<3


HEEEEY!!!:D this is gonna be my FIRST blog:D so excited...well...I have been always meaning to make one of these blog things since a lot of my so called "angels without wings" have made their own "thoughts on paper" ...well in this case...thoughts on screen? maybe we should make tv show called " ThoughtsLive" airing every night at 10pm...ahah!!:D pardon me...ehem *coughs* I got carried away...!:D well...right now I have a lot of things going on my mind..maybe I should start jotting them down on a piece of paper...one sheeeet of paper! haha! oh dear...sorry...! haha:D My head's been Preview Image since this morning...I think I ate something...? Well..this is just my introduction...I still have a lot to type...weee....! I just have to get things organized...


*talking to myself* " I think the laundry is finished...should I get it? Næææh...maybe tomorrow..." Yep...I'm lazy..suuuuper lazy...*yawn* {The World's Greatest - R.Kelly"}
Well...my chatboxes' orange alerts are starting to bug me...better answer them... :) see ya:D

1 kommentar:

sey.cheLLe.reysh sa...

LOL ..welcome welcome?:P