onsdag 8. juli 2009

38th: <3 of<'3

aw...he just logged in on msn...coincidence? as soon as I decided to write this blog about a person...that person just popped in my screen *NOT LITERALLY*..as if <----that's possible I just don't love you no more( Don't love you no more - C. David)
but I'm still not over you ( P.S I'm still not over you - Rihanna)
'coz how can one miss what she's never had,
how can I reminisce if there is no past,
how can i have memories of being happy with u boy,
can you tell me how could this be?
how can my mind pull up incidents? recall dates and times that never happened
how could be celebrate a love that's too late
I missed the times that we almost shared
I miss the love that was almost there
I miss the times that we use to kiss *<---ikke aktuelt for meg haha* At least in my dreams
Just let me take my time and reminisce
I miss the times that we never had
What happened to us we were almost there
Whoever said it's impossible to miss when you never had
Never almost had you
...
( Almost - Tamia)

remiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix!...stop the em0 m0od! m00oo00ooo00!!

Ingen kommentarer: