mandag 20. juli 2009

54th: thoughts

sooooo...........

I read my horoscope for fun...i was b0red...although I don't FOLLOW the horoscope..i don't let it lead me and make decisions for me...i just read them and see if something matches...


anyway....it matched....and it says:
- don't let others take advantage og your talents? * huh...who*
- sign up for something that you enjoy * i already did...for 2 months ago...the YFL congress* <---late haha!!

- lucky day on wednesday? what kind of luck? i hope it's super duper go0d!:D wonder what's gonna happen....not going anywhere other than Band Practice, Tusenfryd*return stuff* and Ski...
anyway...my mom hopes she wins the lotto haha!!:D funny...ain't gonna happen I think...it's gambling...not nice...tsk tsk tsk

yeayea....i got a text message from...let's see...pressing the button...<--*listening to Push The button - sugababes...i thought i shud write it* hhaha...well...gotta open the message...see ya:D

Ingen kommentarer: