lørdag 18. juli 2009

51st: crappy day

ugh...this day has been...one hell of a day...


first of all...the weather sucks! where's the sun!?

can somebody call Mr. Sunshine?!

then...then...then...I got dysmenorrhea...crappy word...crappy feeling...crappy everything...!!
It was sooooooooooooooo bad!!! painful and irritating! why can't the boys have them!? so unfair..the girls suffer more...

then I got home like just now...from a party...anyway...my mom irritates me right now...blablabla PC stuff...too long...ja da...*still hotheaded coz of my period*sorry... i just keep quiet...i might go overboard...i swear i could scream the heck out of me right now due to rage....and sTOp! stop please stop sending msn messages..."u" really irritate the crap out of me..!!!

( 2 persons )STOP FREAKING COPY OTHER PEOPLE!
( 1 person ) STOP THINKING THAT UR THE BEST AND U THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING! STOP MAKING DECISIONS FOR THE REST OF US WITHOUT CONSULTING!
( 1 person ) WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH U?!

so freaking irri now...

people still irritate me..just seeing them...ugh...




where's my Mr. Sunshine to wash Mr. Rain away...and Mr. Calmer to kick Mr. Hothead's butt!!?

Ingen kommentarer: