torsdag 16. juli 2009

47th: aftermath...

last night was....wo0ah! Lightning, thunder and heavy rain!!!
omy...that's the aftermath of the hottest week in Oslo...lol...during the day...it's 24C...at night...STORM! and daaang! thunders creep me out...so does the lightning...it's ok though...got a heartwarming *it was freezing last night* sms...somewhere around 2.20 am...at first...it scared the hell out of me! i mean...i was trying to sleep...then the ringtone..."DING" caught me by surprise...what surprised me most was who it was from...oh well... it kept me calm...and everything went just fine...

:)

today...
i was supposed to:
go jogging
go shopping
and check my bankcard...

what i accomplished...
nothing...i sat infront of the laptop...

anyway...

I found these quotes posted in a video...while i was listening to You Set Me Free - M.Branch

*notice the highlighted ones...why are they highlighted?...LOL*


Everyone loves that feeling you get when you see the one you love, but what if you see him love someone else…<’3

He gave her 12 roses, 11 real and 1 fake, and then he said: I will love you till the last 1 dies…<3

If you can’t get someone out of your head, then maybe they are meant to be there…<3

We will all soon find out that the one person that was never gonna let us down…probably will…<’3

You said: You can fall from a tree and I’ll catch you. You can fall from the sky and I’ll still be there to catch you. But I’ll never catch you if you fall for me…<’3

You can fall from the sky, you can fall from a tree..but the best way to fall is inlove with me…<3

The worst way to miss someone is to have them sit right next to you and know that you can never have them…<’3

Never give up if you still want to try…<’3

Never say you don’t like him, if you can’t let him go…<’3

Never say you’re over him if you still don’t know…<’3

You said you wanted true love when it was right in front of your face…still you never noticed me<’3

SILLY ME, I BELIEVED IN YOUR FAIRYTALES<’3

Maybe I’m not over him...but maybe because I don’t want to…<’3

I want to be the girl he points straight at and say that’s my girl…<3

You sang the words with the song while looking into my eyes… “why do you keep playing with my heart?” and I whispered to myself : “ Why do you?”<’3

It’s funny when someone breaks your heart and you can still love them with the little pieces…<’3

What happens if he’s your prince charming…but you’re not his Cinderella…<’3

You love girls. You love to make them happy. But you have this one girl…and she is happy…<’3


<---cute---<

Ingen kommentarer: