fredag 31. juli 2009

61st: IM BACK!

hiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!! i'm back from Italy and I have TONS OF STUFF to tell you!!!!:D omg..omg...omg...

ok..i dunno where to start so I guess I'll be writing about the first day..



1st day...HELLA tired! the trip was exhausting...we had a stopover in Paris. Charles DeGaulle...( one of the most irritating airports) *currently smelling my arm( like an addict with a coca...smells like heaven...smells so go0d...not my perfume though... :(*
When we ( Cab, Mimi and K. Jan) got out of the airport...we were surprised to see Dars, Gian, Julian and some Torino people...they waited long for us * they couldn't go before we arrived* :D BWAHAHAHA...anyway...we waited at the church for 6 long hours...argh...dårlig koordinert...and we found 3 Carls...haha..they looked like Carl:D
When we were driving around the city...we spotted this building at a hilltop...looked like Taj Mahal <3 and we were joking...hahah maybe that's the venue...and guess what..IT WAS! we started driving towards it..ahha!!:D anyway..I was so tired *still smelling my arm 'coz of the scent and eating pancit* naaaam<3 on the way to the "Taj Mahal" ...I just slept...inside the car was...the kuya driving...then gian on the front...at the backseat...was me, julian and Caviar:D
scary road from the dining hall to the rooms by the way...bats were flying!!!

HEFTIG KRIG MELLOM MENNESKER OG INSEKTER!!!

omg...sikkert over 300 fluer angrep oss!!:D ekkelt...heftig morsomt å se gutter skvette av insekter:D

Ingen kommentarer: