fredag 31. juli 2009

64th: last day

aw..last day...the results!


guess what...

norway won the praise parade...AGAIN!!:D yes!!!:D
the dodgeball as well...and dance competition...!!:D

the band placed third...i know...honestly I'm disappointed..people say that we shouldn't be...bt i can't help it...*tear* i wanted to win so badly...and I guess I got my punishment...the whole time I was in the conference I only thought about winning...oh well...i felt like I lost my way...i'm currently trying to find it again...starting to stray...


this day was really stressing and complicated,.,.,.,.,.




so we were on our way back to the city...*miss the venue..it was so nice*
anyway...all the seats on the cars were taken and tantan was assigned to sit on the truck:D haha!!:D open truck...haha!!:D but he sat on a car...nedtur:D joke:D peace tan2x:D

*lukter fortsatt på armen min som en galning..!!*

Ingen kommentarer: