lørdag 27. februar 2010

Can we have one more week of vacation, pretty please with sugar on the top?

onsdag.
feiret bdayen til mamma...
sushi + bowling
onsdag.
BeAfterparty.
...what happens in vegas, stays in vegas...i'd say =)
 
naaaam

 
mama caught in action...hun banket meg... =(
oh and yeah...jeg skrev "Julianne"...men skjermen fikk bare plass til 6 bokstaver. dritt skjerm.

 
ser du? i told ya...she kicked moi ass... and you can see moi full name right...there! =P
and everytime I had a gutterball...my mom laughed so hard at me and mocked me... =( 
but I had my payback when she almost fell =P

 
guys love Brooke knows best... xD!

 
MK...blame tantan =)

 
it works! nice =)
now I'm off to the lib to get my book...I should read 14chapters of boring words 'till Monday...and ew...i don't want to...and math! and science...! omg...help!

-j-
 

Ingen kommentarer: