lørdag 6. februar 2010

"OH MY GOSH THEY'RE FUCKING!"

loooool
american pie 2 er bare så lættis =)
"there are little hearts on her panties,there are little hearts on her panties...dude!"
"this is a normal thing for us, me and your mom do it...not so much now"
Stifler: Oh, yeah. The Stifmeister's coming back to Grand Harbor. Deck the halls. Bye-bye, Great Falls. Wipe my ass and lick my balls. It's Stifler time, baby. Whoo-hoo-hoo. Whoo-hoo-hoo. 
Heather: [Interrupted during phone call] Hey, Marco, could you get your balls off me? **talking about soccer balls**
Oz: Hey, what the heck's goin' on over there?
Heather: Oh, those are just my flat-mates. 

EEW
Stifler: Holy shit dude. I found a dildo. Dildo. Dildo. Dildo. Big blue rubber dicks for everyone. The people demand rubber dicks.
Jim: What are you doing?
Stifler: Looking for more lesbian artifacts.
[hands Jim the dildo]
Jim: Where did you get this?
Stifler: Finch's ass. 

omg
Stifler: [Stiffler and Jim have just kissed passionately, trying to get the girls to do each other] Dude, you're a fuckin' LOUSY kisser.
Jim: What? That's not fair! I wasn't TRYING there.
[to the girls]
Jim: I'm really bett...
Danielle: No judgment.
Jim: Wait a second, you were trying?
Stifler: Fuck, no!
Jim: You WERE trying!
Stifler: YOU were trying! Oh no I kissed Jim! 


-j-

Ingen kommentarer: