onsdag 10. februar 2010

Can’t stop this thing we started...


"That’s what sucks, Haley. I still do love you. I always will. I just can’t trust you."

been watching One Tree Hill lately...
- u learn a lot from it
- u can relate to it
- it teaches you stuff
- funny
-romantic
- <3

 

Haley: What do you want from me? From us?
Nat: I don't know.
Haley: Where do we stand?
Nat: I can't answer that right now.
(make up ur mind, Nat...)

Skills: You said "Oh!"? Hold on. Peyton Sawyer says "I'm in love with you" and you say "Oh"? Nice work player!
Lucas: She caught me by surprise, what was I supposed to say, huh?
Skills: Not "Oh". Ok, what else did you say?
Lucas: I mumbled something about us being friends and then I left.
Skills: You believe that? That you and P. Sawyer are just friends!?
Lucas: Look, you know what Skills? For a long time I thought that maybe we'd be something more. It just never seemed to work out, you know? So, at a certan point you just gotta face the fact that it's not meant to be.
Skills: Even if she wants more?
Lucas: She's just a little confused. She's had a hard year and I happened to be there and rescue her a few times.
Skills: So maybe you're the one who's confused! Cause you didn't just happen to rescue her a few times. You didn't just happen to run into the school that day or save her from psycho-Derek. Peyton happened to be there, but you chose to be there.
So, maybe you gotta think about that.
Haley: If my parents come home I'm going to act like I have amnesia, so don't freak out if I pretend not to know you.
(haha)
You ever look a picture of yourself, and see a stranger in the background?. It makes you wonder how many strangers have pictures of you. How many moments of other peoples life have we been in. Were we a part of someone's life when their dream came true or were we there when their dream died. Did we keep trying to get in? As if we were somehow destined to be there or did the shot take us by surprise. Just think, you could be a big part of someone else's life, and not even know it.


-j-
Truth is still absolute. Believe that. Even when that truth is hard and cold, and more painful than you've ever imagined. And even when truth is more cruel than any lie.


Ingen kommentarer: