mandag 31. mai 2010

it's nice looking back at good old memories.


Weak - Jesse B.


It was the summer wind,
That blew you into my life,
It was the light and the sun that shined down on me
It was your beautiful eyes that looked into mine,
At least I hope,
It was you,
It's been said over and over and over,
That I can't get enough of your lovin girl,
I know I'm crazy and young so stupid but sometimes,
But I hope you realize that my love,
My love for you is true

Do you know,
You are beautiful,
Cuz all I know is that I get weak
Everytime you start to tease me under my sheets,
Everytime you look at me,
Everytime you look at me


Love on a Lifeline -Jesse B.-
Never ever thought i'd find another lover
Didn't think I'd ever need another
You were the one for me
But suddenly you changed
And you didn't even want me
But it's okay
You won't love him like you love me
You were the one for me

You played me like a fool
And you thought that it was easy
You had to let me know
In the letter that you wrote me
I don't wanna watch you walk away
There's nothing to say but, baby

I don't wanna miss you no more (No more)
And I don't wanna see you walking through that door
(Through that door, baby)
I can't take it anymore
Got to let you know that I'm over you
'Cause it's a love on a lifeline
Won't spend a lifetime

Nothing's gonna change my mind
Change my mind

 

studio version of:
She Was Mine - Jesse B.-


It's only physically
but you know that you will be on my mind
Twenty-four hours at a time
Cause in my eyes, you were mine (you were mine)

No matter where you go, i won't be very far
Cause in my head i'll be right there where you are
Cause love has no distance baby
Love, love has no distance baby
No, not when it comes to you and me
 
 -julianne.-
...if you wanna play it like a game, well come on come on let's play.
'Coz I'd rather waste my life pretending than have to forget you for one whole minute.
CrushCrushCrush - Paramore 

Ingen kommentarer: