lørdag 17. juli 2010

bringing sexy back.

series of "flashbacks" happened today...and yesterday...great. just great. 

these flashbacks reminded me of how it used to be. how perfect it was. how...yeah. 
it started at this time of the year...same reason...same...everything. Help.

"Sing for me."
"No. It's 1am...and I can't sing."
"I don't care, you asked me to sing for you...now it's your turn."
"No, I'm shy. Knowing that you sing better."
"Sing for me pleeease."
"Ok...don't laugh...*get's the guitar*...tell me your favorite song."
"Right now it's "Falling for you."
"Ok then."
Mamma: "Who are you talking to at this hour?"

Don't Forget About Us - M. Carey

"When hell has no more place, the dead will walk the earth."
so...everyone...BE GOOD! 
unless you want zombies walking everywhere...
j.

Ingen kommentarer: