torsdag 22. juli 2010

meet me halfway...

sooo...the band prac is going...well going. 
I have faith in us...and I hope we win...I wanna wiiiiiiiiiiin :(
anywaaaaaaay...!!! I am disappointed at myself for being weak...
weak for...that thing. Exactly a year ago...I was at my weakest...and I embarked on a little bumpy drama journey...ugh...whatever...


the girls I'm hosting is talking so loud at the other room...the youngest is 11 years old...and the second one is 13. 
She asked me:

"Do you like hello kitty? I love hello kitty. Do you like tweety?"
FIKK LÆTTIS...jeg likte hello kitty da jeg var...uhm...6? 7 år gammel? noe sånt.
de er surprisingly...frank and... i would not say rude...but...i dunno...the way they talk is so... yeah...anyway...
oeifnpr98213pcrnkxfljhfkjahflwjexf!!!! 
random typing helps letting the frustration out.

this is probably the most chaotic post in my blog xD
even I don't get what I'm writing :P

V: De mangler litt respekt.

-j.-

Ingen kommentarer: