mandag 26. juli 2010

Saying goodbye is hard... But letting go of something that could have been amazing is even harder.

ok...jeg er så sliten. har bare sovet 5 timer under hele congress.

It began. 1 year ago. weeks before congress. amazing! led to something I never expected. Music intertwines hearts. A LOT! iLiked. iLoved. iLived. I still do. End of the road. Became keen on the same person again, yet he's not the same one. Get it? Joanna slapped me in the face. It helped? Maybe not. The priest said:
A woman's heart should be so close to God that a man has to go through Him to ask for it.

I love that sentence so much. Planning on imprinting this saying on my leg next year in L.A... my mom said OK. She said it was beautiful as well. She got her first tattoo when she was almost 30...mine's gonna be 12 years earlier.

A man should show how hard and how far he is willing to get you. he should show how much he cares for you and how much he deserves you. 


Broken Angel - Boyce Avenue

You showed him all the best of you 
but im afraid the best wasnt good enough
and no he never wanted you
at least not the way you wanted yourself to be loved
and you feel like you were a mistake
he's not worth all those tears that won't go away

i wish you could see that
still you try to impress him
and he never will listen

oh broken angel 
were you sad when he crushed all your dreams
oh broken angel
inside your dying cause you cant believe
you're just a broken angel

-julianne.-
"I feel if I were to kiss someone else I would only think of your lips on mine."

Ingen kommentarer: