mandag 5. april 2010

Enjoy.

sooo...today is the last day of the Easter vacation..booo...!!!
* i must confess...30% of me misses school*
but it's gonna be stress, stress and stress from now on...!!!

Tirsdag: Samf. framføring
Onsdag: Japansk Innlevering + Framføring
Torsdag: Spansk prøve
Fredag: Geografi Innlevering
ew.ew.ew.
oh well...
My mom and I went to Elixia to take the Zumba class, you know...just for laughs...LOL! it was...weird. xD!
and then we ate at the Village Tandoori...nam...!!! diiiiigg...but OMG! i was so full...!! 110%...i ate a lot. my stomach was hurting...!! UUUGH! even my mom complained that she ate a lot...!
but the food was sooo delicious...!!!
maten var så oh la la...!
sol<3

Daily Dialogue

(5am)
riiiiiiiiiiiing
Guy: 'Zup? awake?
Girl: I wouldn't answer the phone if I wasn't awake, now would I?
Guy: Oh right. Sorry.
Girl: ugh...do u even know what time it is?
Guy: 5am, i know it's late but I gotta tell you something.
Girl: Can't it wait till later?
Guy: No.
Girl: so what is it?
Guy: OMG! the guy in the series became bestfriends with the killer...omgomgomg...! i totally hate this episode now...!!!!!!!!
Girl: THAT was the important thing? Goodnight now.
Guy: Sorry, do u wanna sleep now?
Girl: I'd love that.
Guy: Ok, goodnight now.

*girl sending sms*
Girl: sorry, i was just cranky 'coz u woke me up. i know that they became bffs but just watch the whole thing, then you'll understand. =)
Guy: I thought you were gonna sleep? If not, I'll call you again...!
Girl: NO!
Guy: Haha...goodnight then. Talk to you first thing in the morning. <3
Girl: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...!

lol.



-julianne.-

Ingen kommentarer: