onsdag 14. april 2010

"I tried to cry myself to sleep, 'coz it was supposed to hurt." - D.L

Everytime You Lie 

it's a sad song, but at the same time you feel cheerful and summer feeling rushes in =)
just listen ;) ...makes you relax and feel better =)

i knew better
than to let you break my heart
the soul you'll never see again
wont be showing scars

you still love her
i can see it in your eyes
the truth is all that i can hear
everytime you lie

how longs it gonna take before
you see that shes no me
♫
 
 It's gonna come back around
You know that this town is just too small and I'm too tall to take this again
You're just too adverse but I got news
You know you're just gonna lose
Everything and everyone that mean so much to you. 

♫

I know you feel where I'm coming from
Regardless of the things in my past that I've done
Most of it really was for the hell of the fun
On a carousel, so around I spun
With no direction, just tryna get some
Tryna chase skirts, living in the summer sun
And so I lost more than I had ever won
And honestly, I ended up with none 

 ♫

-julianne.-


Ingen kommentarer: