onsdag 14. april 2010

"I tried to cry myself to sleep, 'coz it was supposed to hurt." - D.L

Everytime You Lie 

it's a sad song, but at the same time you feel cheerful and summer feeling rushes in =)
just listen ;) ...makes you relax and feel better =)

i knew better
than to let you break my heart
the soul you'll never see again
wont be showing scars

you still love her
i can see it in your eyes
the truth is all that i can hear
everytime you lie

how longs it gonna take before
you see that shes no me
 
 It's gonna come back around
You know that this town is just too small and I'm too tall to take this again
You're just too adverse but I got news
You know you're just gonna lose
Everything and everyone that mean so much to you. 


I know you feel where I'm coming from
Regardless of the things in my past that I've done
Most of it really was for the hell of the fun
On a carousel, so around I spun
With no direction, just tryna get some
Tryna chase skirts, living in the summer sun
And so I lost more than I had ever won
And honestly, I ended up with none 

 ♫

-julianne.-


Ingen kommentarer: