tirsdag 1. september 2009

185th: imaginations can be dangerous...

we had a "fagdag" today... MATH!
we watched a movie called "A Beautiful Mind" about a mathematician named John Nash. He had Schizophrenia - a mental disorder ... poor guy...he was veeerrryyy smart...and became a professor in Princeton...but he can see imaginary people...and went nuts...he almost killed his child 'cause he thought that his imaginary friend was watching the baby...noooot! uff...


i don't want Schizophrenia...no thanks...i tend to day dream everyday...omg...but not to the extent where I can't separate reality with my imaginary world... (makes me sound like crazy :D)
my imaginary world seems much more comfortable and safe... can protect me from any idiotic feeling and not harm me...coward as i may sound...ok...wait...i AM a coward :P haha!! too scared of getting hurt...so i retreat to my own world...


*listening to When We Say (Juicebox) - Aj Rafael*

-j-

Ingen kommentarer: