søndag 27. september 2009

231st: study mode =)

got a new motivation...that's why I'm studying =)

here's some pix of how I work....really messy...*hint hint*

spanish book, notebook, calculator, Et dukkehjem, Japanese textbook, my phone, ate Via's iPod and my pencil case <3
btw...my pencil case just got a name...Boris "baptized" my pencil case as "Lola" ( bestemor)
I was like...huh?! say what? lola? u do know it means "abuela" in spanish? ( he speaks spanish)
he was like: yeah...it looks like a lola...with a marihøne-fisk kropp haha!



spanish homework...



1/5 of the words I had to memorize...

omg...i had to write a Tolkningsoppgave i norsk 4-8 pages...i only wrote 7 tho...
as you can see...it's really messy...you can not see the screen on the laptop but I was chatting on msn...even though i only had 30min before deadline...which was at exactly 11:59 pm...but I passed it on time =)
yes yes...norsk er ett av de kjedeligste fagene...
uff argh blæh LIZM LIZM <--- eww =)


this is how the window in my bedroom looks like...
I took this picture while doing homework...
can u guess what time this photo was taken?
dawn? before dark? kl 12?
guess... =)

-j-
"expecting is one way of hurting yourself" - unknown
" scary eyes" - joanna h. HAHA!




Ingen kommentarer: