torsdag 24. september 2009

226th: bye starry skies?

Winter is approaching. The coldness. The darkness. The emptiness. Where's the christmas lights that light my way? Summer is dead. The sun's warmth ain't reaching me. Online. I don't care. Summer memories fade away. Not. Mine is glued on my head. Just like how the posters stick to the wall. Superglue. Super unecessary. The fortune cookie was right. It's easier to stop early than wait for it to be longer. I'd like to see a shooting star again and make a wish. Wish for it all to be easier. To be forgotten. To not exist. What did I get myself into? I swam in the deep oceans. Now I'm finding it hard to go back to shore. But. I know I'll be back. Winter is here. Summer is dead. I'm not in the mood to talk. Summer is dead. You'll be my crying shoulder? How? I don't think so. It was so crystal clear. I was blind. Now i can see. Go get him, girl. =)

-j-
Pictures can tell a story. Nice and ugly stories. But that picture... that specific picture...opened my eyes...

Ingen kommentarer: