onsdag 16. september 2009

212th: på'n igjen...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....i'm bored...
har ikke time fra kl 09.45 til 12.30...hva gjør jeg? spiser sjokokjeks...hører på Heaven-J. Foxx...og drøyer tiden...

SUCCESS skal jeg si deg! haha! :D
anywaaaaay...!

questions exist to be answered...but it doesn't mean that I will answer all of your questions...  :)

+ do you?
- yes...

+ really? since when?
- since july...

+ why?
- music connects people...it intertwines them...

+ what's going on?
- oh nothing, the usual...

+ an event that you can say is " almost magical"...
- when I saw my first falling star...

+ really? where?
- italy...

+ who were you with at that time?
- friends...around 12 midnight...

+ have you spotted a falling star again with your friends after that night?
- yeah...with the exact same people I was with in Italy...

+ cool...! what else can you imagine as a "magical" moment?
- what is it with you and magical stuff? don't tell me you're obsessed with magic spells and tricks?

+ no...just asking
- oh ok...i dunno...maybe when I gaze into the eyes of the one I like? it's like their eyes are reflecting the falling star...or the starry sky...or fireworks...i dunno... my imagination tends to be soooo exaggerating... ( this is a ridiculous sentence that really doesn't apply to my situation :p ) * i'm trying to copy and paste a smiley from Microsoft Word...and it's not working...instead of a smiley...i get the letter " J " all the time...freaking copy and paste...*

+ what are you eating?
- choco chip cookies...!!! naaaam <3

+ who were you on the phone with last night?
- my mom? she asked me to defrost the meat...haha!!!

+ who were you chatting on msn last night?
- a friend

+ about?
- about school and projects...

+ what's on your mind right now?
- whether I should start working on my assignments...and where my english book is!

+ what makes you smile...?
- *smile* a lot of things...pictures, music, conversations, family, friends...something like those...

+ ok..last question... are you happy?
- YES!

+ why? ooooh...uyyy
- hey! you said that was the last question!


-j-

Ingen kommentarer: