torsdag 10. september 2009

203rd: what a day...!

heeeeey ya!
what a day!...I really thought of not blogging for a while...but i can't resist...there's so much to say/ write...

1st:
I LOST MY BOOK! my english book...it's not in my locker....not at home...where is it?!

2nd:
me and my friends were gonna eat lunch...guess where?...at the freaking cemetery...it was surprisingly peaceful and nice...we had a great laugh there! i know..i know...respect them...but I just had to laugh so loud...HAHA!
we had lunch there...ate cold lasagna...and drank cold coco :D njæhæhæ!

3rd:
We were watching "Into The Wild" during english class...i was soooo tired....I slept! hhaha!!

4th:
Btw, I woke up at 6.30 again...back in the game...! although I woke up 2 hrs before my class starts and curled my hair...i was almost late...! haha!...i ate chocolate pudding on the way to school...with our stainless steel teaspoon...and I had to throw it in the garbage can... haha!! uff da...!!!

5th:
AUDITION!
I was at Ranica's place today...to hear Andre, Ranica and Nicole practice for the Elvebakken Revy Audition...flink flink flink <3 then we were inside the auditorium...sååå varmt! med de var flinke...!

-j-

"'Cuz I want it all 
Or nothing at all 
There's nowhere left to fall 
When you reach the bottom it's now or never 
Is it all 
Or are we just friends 
Is this how it ends 
With a simple telephone call You leave me 
here with nothing at all" - Westlife-

Ingen kommentarer: