tirsdag 29. september 2009

242nd: 27 Dresses and you

I was watching " 27 Dresses" on a friend's iPod at the living room...beside my giant panda and turned all the lights off... my eyes hurt =)...can't compare to a real movie atmosphere... (: then I played Bubble Shooter on the net...as you can see...i was bored... who plays bubble shooter at 12midnight? haha!!! =) I decided to sleep...or....watch the movie on the iPod...( didn't finish it yesterday )...

then my phone rang and i forgot to hit the silent mode before i went to bed...i was really expecting my mom to say " Ano ba yan, gabi na! Silent mo" but she didn't...probably too tired to even complain  =) my phone kept on ringing and I considered on not answering it...but it kept on flashing and I felt guilty not to answer...( i was already thinking of excuses why i didn't pick it up...but i answered it so no need for excuses like : my  mom is sleeping *which was true* or...i was asleep *big fat lie*) so I answered it and talked inside the bathroom...stood there for an hour and talked...did you know that the tiles on the floor are extra cold at midnight? haha =)chika chika
oh and yeah...the flood in pinas...uff...good thing our families are ok...really worried about the two tropical storms heading the country...argh...why the disaster? tsk tsk tsk ! then I spent...i dunno...prob 10-15 min listening to his guitar skills haha! guitar at 12.30 midnight? if i was playing guitar that late...my mom would probably snap =) haha! =) he wouldn't sing so he whistled ..i was like...okeeeey? southpark ftw

i've never been inside the bathroom for an hour...or ok...the same night...i showered for 1 hour...long warm shower...ahh...spa at home =) sometimes you need to relieve the stress (what stress? it's vacation! (: )
but never spent an hour on the phone inside the bathroom...staring at shampoo bottles and the cold tilewall...i even forgot to use slippers...brrrr....speaking of coldness....it's starting to get coooooooolder in oslo...!!!...it's even snowing in Geilo...wow...! winter is just around the block!!! oooh.looking forward to using scarves and thick jackets...and snowball fight!!!!! (it's fun...unless you get hit in your face) or å bli dunket i snøen =) never cool to freeze...( although you'll be ultra cold) =)

i'm reaaaaally bad at planning my vacation..ja ja...ta livet som det faller seg... =)


-j-
" lollipop"

Ingen kommentarer: