tirsdag 6. oktober 2009

259th: day day day...

i woke up
50 minutes after my first alarm rang...
=)
i was tired
but I knew that I had to get up...
prepare my stuff...
and all the hiking clothes...
fail.
I had a hard time making up my mind about what to wear.
I'm not a nature-freak-that-goes-on-a-hiking-trip-every-week. =)

I slept early compared to when I usually sleep.
somewhere about kl 00.30am?
i felt guilty.
I was (as usual) texting on the phone...
but I fell asleep...just because I closed my eyes for a few seconds...
I woke up around 3 or 4 am? was thirsty...
poof!
2 new messages (not thaaaat new anymore...2 hrs old)
ntjååw...sorry again =)
i really should not set my phone on "Silent" mode...

I showered as faaaast as I could.
Still fail.
Bought warm coco at Narvesen with my classmate.
rip off...I got only 2/3 of my cup filled...UUUGGGGHH!!!
only cost me 19 kr though =)


-j-

du er så rar,psycho =)
1) drøm søtt <3

2) kos deg i dag og ikke bli spist av bjørner =)

3) kommer til å dø i gymmen!

4) nei da... =)

5) jeg skal prøve å ikke besvime, kos deg i dag og ikke bli spist av bjørner <3

BWAHAHA!


Ingen kommentarer: