lørdag 31. oktober 2009

296th: trick or treat ?

trick or treat? emo or sweet? should I rebel or should I stay asleep?
today i went to school with...black tights, black dress, black lips and black everything! halloween day at school =) a lot of weird costumes, i must say...one was a pimple...painted his face red...ate mayonnaise...and when someone asked him " what are you?" he spit the mayonnaise and said...I'm a pimple! =) ewwww =S

oh well...today was my dad's 16th death anniversary... =( went to church with my mom...with my costume on! =) hhaha!! =) black lips oh yeah yummy..nææææt!

on the way to Furuset...i took the train...and I kept hiding my lips from the kids...ahaha! =) then andrea's parents drove us to the party... =) oh so nice =) but got home around...now? kl 23.45? njåwts good food! =) and costumes! hella nice ... =)

i'm so tired...
sleep? no no no=) not yet... :)

-j-
<3 or <'3

Ingen kommentarer: