onsdag 7. oktober 2009

260th: sometimes...

sometimes it's better to trust your guts than listen to others' advice... =)

anywayyyy... =)
i REALLY should hide my card...i buy this and that even though it's unecessary...
and I ate a LOT today..here's the list:

spaghetti
2 slices of bread with butter
Lion choco bar...
Litago melk
1 lefse ( ga resten til han som satt ved siden av meg :P )
spaghetti again
2 slices of bread again
1 box of sweetcorn
10 pcs. of Pringles
I FEEL SO BLOATED...ewwww!!!!!!! too much food in one day...gæh..!

-j-
my day is complete when we talk...
makes me carefree...love it...
and when we don't I feel empty...
bored, "slapp", whine-mode and really not in the best mood...and I start to think...i don't like it
but you surprise me suddenly when you call out of the blue
but i'm still confused...is this true?
or is this one of those addictions that leaves me thinking...
do i really like u, or just addicted...
i have no clue.

Ingen kommentarer: