torsdag 22. oktober 2009

281: gæh?

okii okii...  stress... although i already sent my first draft to my teacher...i'm stressing 'coz saturday is near... jeg gruer meg =)

hi, mr. busted =) u got busteeeed! har har...found out today...and my conclusion is...la la la ...har har...yaaar!

just wanted to say that...anyway...im already bored and tired of schoolwork...even though we've only just begun...ewww haha...!=) ok...so the norwegian fagdag was not thaaaat boring...we got free coke and chocolates <3 yeeey...but the thing is...i slept during the lecture from Ole Moen...anyway...i really had a hard time keeping my eyes open and sitting up straight...i was slouching...with my face resting on my palm...zzzzz...im sorry...i was just to exhausted... =(

i'll post some pics later =)

-j-
la la la...if u just realize...what i just realize...
oh dang...
norsk/spansk/eng/biiig japanese test....buuuu

Ingen kommentarer: