onsdag 14. oktober 2009

271st: it's so hard...

it's so hard...


























to wake up early! especially when it's still dark...and cold! I don't wanna stand up...'coz I love being under my warm blanket...!!! i really should start my new sleeping habit... =)...which is going to bed at 12midnight...SOOO NOT GONNA HAPPEN =) getting colder here in Norway =) <3 <3 <3

anyway...

vi hadde fagdag! <3 GEOGRAFI...bedre enn norsk! phewww =) fagdag i norsk er rett og slett...BORING TO THE MAX!
Vi var i Akerselva...og tok bilder til rapporten... oh the beautiful scenery :P ikke noe nark0menn =)
enjoy <3


gotta love it <3


on the other side...it's really smooth while the other one is rough...
gets?



love the colors <3


greeeen <3


river flows in you... <3


nice...find Edward Cullen <3


oh so nice...autumn <3


so carefree <3


oh...jeg skvatt...i found a dead duck...
luckily I found it before I stepped on it :D


my group...
oh look at the height difference <3 hahahahha!!! <3


oh and yeah...we took a shortcut...through the cemetery...very beatiful one too! =)
just took a quick snapshot... =)




-j-
weeeeee<3

Ingen kommentarer: