søndag 11. oktober 2009

262nd: paaaaarty...and no party

var i Asker fordi en i klassen min feiret bursdagen sin! <3 niiiiiice <3 sååå kaldt og mørkt! toget var 15min forsinket,mamma klikka.
party + Asker + sent + forsinket tog = no party anymore :( i think i'm grounded? hahahaha!

i wonder why:
+ my mom is stricter now... than when I was younger? shouldn't it be the other way around?
+ i'm so lost
+ i don't care/ feel raged about not being able to go out at night/paaarty!
+ her trust is weakend
+ she doesn't believe in what I say (WHICH ARE TRUE!)
+ doubting what I'm doing...(I go to parties, yes. But I don't smoke, do illegal stuff, drink or something like that)
+ i miss you...
+ i always carry my phone...waiting...still...none...as the seasons change, so do u?
(oh freaking emo, hate it)

i guess I shouldn't argue :P oh well...that's life =)
anyway...i'm tired...see ya in PDA! =)

-j-

Ingen kommentarer: