fredag 23. oktober 2009

283: school + books = meow?





my desk nr 1.
still not messy...

desk nr. 2
getting messy...
and facebook? not good tsk tsk tsk



desk nr. 3
okiiie... my desk was too "schoolish" so I lied on the carpet...but it hurt :D haha!
so I used a small coffee table...ewww...studying...DAW! =)



I'm on msn...while I really should be where the "light" is...
study table..just across the room...næh...msn muna =)
" Don't go into the light" haha!!! =)

soooo.... my stipend is here...
what did I spend it on? other than clothes and food that is...

well... at Ark...they had a sale...3 for 2 =) soooo....



i bought:
(House of Night Saga) -Marked, Betrayed, Chosen, Untamed and Hunted
( love story)Kiss
(True Blood Series...just the first 3 books...she wrote 9 books in this series...)
Dead Until Dark
Living Dead in Dallas
Club Dead
(it's showing on HBO and NRK1/3 every wednesday and thursday...replay on fridays )

(why are there a lot of "dead" in her series?)

-j-

Ingen kommentarer: