lørdag 10. oktober 2009

261st: im not thinking clearly...

it's not unusual that I'm not thinking clearly...but this is just...too much...my head is so confused. so many thoughts. it irritates me. and yes...YOU irritated me like hell.

I never thought I'd:
be inlove like this... (Knock You Down - Keri H./Ne-yo)
be mad at you like this.
hate you.
get tired of ice skating.
be irritated by you.
love the salad bar at ICA
follow True Blood
get into Katta
be in this situation right now...


anyway, i didn't blog yesterday coz I was studying for a test. Science test about ecosystems and such. 2 hours. My hand was aching. Writing 6 pages of pure science is tiring! =S...although I was always online and checked facebook every minute ...facebook addict? oh yes.

Blogging is like an online diary. Letting every detail of my thoughts be typed. But no, there are just stuff that I'd rather keep to myself. it's just so complicated that I can't put it into words. I'm so confused. A lot on  my mind. Tests, friends, parties, school, family and other stuff...it may sound like i whine on every little detail...(which i always do)...but this time...it's different. or so i think.
my eyes are so tired and wants to surrender...but my mind says not to. I'm hungry too. This is crappy. Although I love my life right now =)

Got  home from G.A two hours ago...it was really fun =)
1) met some friends i haven't seen for like...1 week? HAHA! =) <3
2) we played a game...too long to type ( im not myself today)
3) sharings and talks...mission, theme for the PDA, ygt, pancit...and a lot more...
4) whine
5) freaking irritated
6) walked from St. Olav to Oslo City with a large group of "tourists"...we looked like tourists...
large group of asians =) but we did that in Torino, Italy too, right? ( we WERE tourists then )

Me, Joanna M, Andre, Dars, MG, Bea, andrea, carl, silje, ian,julian,ian co, christobal, kassandra, dence, harold, jonathan...i'm sorry if i forgot someone else... but yeah...my head is really spinning...my mom keeps asking some annoying questions that I really don't want to answer. too many thoughts. I hate messy thoughts. everything is so disconnected...but at the same time...they aren't. it's blurry, i'll say...crap.

i'm starting to swim in deeper seas. exciting. scary. hurts. "water's getting harder to tread, with these waves crshing over my head..if I could just see You, everything will be alright, if I'd see You, the darkness will turn to light" ( Storm - lifehouse) i hate it when people get included and get hurt. I hate it when you don't realize things much sooner. I hate it when you make impulsive decisions. goosebumps from head to toe. scary. nice.


-j-
I'll win for you <3 but you fail.
You changed....or just my perspective?
i have retorical questions yet I have loads of them.
oh my

God help me. SEE YA IN PDA!

<3

Ingen kommentarer: