torsdag 1. oktober 2009

246th: ooooh snap =)

ooooh snaaaaap!!! battle of the blogs hahaha!! =) nei da =)
magen min rumler...*ewww kebab result*

1. huh? hva? ok waaaaiiit....so it WAS pointed at me? sorry da! never thought u felt that way...! you could have said it..i told yah...i can see if there really IS something wrong...but everytime I ask you about it..you won't say it...not that I'm nagsasawa...i just want things to be straight...to be franc...right away...so ano ba tlga?

2. the friendship I care about? i care about ALL of the friendships i have...don't u know that..." of all the people, i thought u knew" ring a bell? åh..diba? don't think that our friendship is what I care the least about...oh ur so wrong about that...4 years?

3.  matter of time? hmmm...when i contact u ur answering machine is what i always hear...then ur always either at school or work...when i read ur blog and such...i can see that u really are into ur studying...so i hesitate on even bothering you..ur stressed and stuff..u don't even have høstferie...so when do u have time?
if i hang a lot with them is that coz they're really nice *not saying that u ain't* was with them the whole summer...after summer...and they have høstferie...and some of them are in my class too! so yeah

4. if there's something bothering you...i told you...just say it

5. magen min rumler fortsatt =)

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks