fredag 1. januar 2010

bye 2009...hello 2010

Happy New Year to all of you!
<3
Cheers!




I must say I miss 2009.
A lot has happened. Things I never knew would come across my path, and things I didn't want to occur.
Anyway...it was a good year...but I hope 2010 will be better =)
I was with my mom at St.James Park 'coz the London Eye viewing area was packed! OMG! 50000people or so. Helicopter were flying above us and such...nice stars too =)Sadly, no shooting stars...but fireworks! HEFTIIIIG! Fireworks were "fired"? at the London Eye...nice nice =) There were a lot of action...all of the couples started making out...even girl on girl action! LOL!
A lot of drunkards too! =) The police had a busy night. Speaking of action...HALLO!
I was gonna take a picture of the Big Ben...then this random EW-NASTY-WEIRDLOOKING-KINDA OLD-UGH-OMG-SUPERPERVO grabbed my ass...! then passed by me...WTF?! how sick is that? First hour of the year...and I already got a sick sick sick new years gift. FML! My mom didn't see it. Phew. men EW!

Anyway...here's how the rest of the world celebrated new year:


-j-

Ingen kommentarer: