søndag 3. januar 2010

wag kang maniwala dyan, di ka nya mahal tlga

Destiny's Child Marathon

i know that he likes me 'coz he told me so, i know that he loves me 'coz his feelings show, when he stares at me, you see he cares for me and when he looks at me...his brown eyes tell it so... <3

No matter what I do, all I think about it you...<3

I'm a survivor, I'm gonna make it...<3

Stand up for love...<3

Make me lose my breath...<3

Could it be that you are at the crib with another lady?
If you took it there, first of all, let me say
I am not the one to sit around and be played
So prove yourself to me...<'3

I know you say that I am assuming things
Something's going down that's the way it seems
Shouldn't be the reason why you're acting strange
If nobody's holding you back from me
Cause I know how you usually do
When you say everything to me times two
Why can't you just tell the truth? <'3
If somebody's there then tell me who 


Lady Gaga

I wanna kiss you,
but if I do I might miss you,babe.
It's complicated and stupid
got my a'' squeezed by sexy Cupid
guess he wants to play
a love game

Demi Lovato

I wanna get back to the old days
when the phone would ring, and i knew it was you
i wanna talk back and get yelled at,
fight for nothing like we used to
oh kiss me
like u mean it
like u miss me
'coz i know that u do
i wanna get back get back
with u.

And I know that i should say goodbye but it's no use
can't be with or without you

-Julianne-

oh cut the crap and save ur breath so shut up.

Ingen kommentarer: