søndag 31. januar 2010

Music says it 1000x better.

Ordinary Day - V. Carlton
(reaaally  nice)


Just a day, just an ordinary day. Just trying to get by. Just a boy, just an ordinary boy.
But he was looking to the sky. And as he asked if I would come along, I started to realize
That everyday he finds, just what he's looking for. Like a shooting star he shines.
He said take my hand, live while you can
Don't you see your dreams lie right in the palm of your hand.

Mamma Mia!
ABBA!

I've been cheated by you since I don't know when
So I made up my mind, it must come to an end
Look at me now, will I ever learn?
I don't know how but I suddenly lose control

There's a fire within my soul
Just one look and I can hear a bell ring
One more look and I forget everything, w-o-o-o-oh

Mamma mia, here I go again
My my, how can I resist you?
Mamma mia, does it show again?
My my, just how much I've missed you
Yes, I've been brokenhearted
Blue since the day we parted
Why, why did I ever let you go?
Mamma mia, now I really know,
My my, I could never let you go.

Walking on Sunshine!
FRY!
Futurama feat. Walking on Sunshine haha!
I used to think maybe you love me, now baby I'm sure
And I just cant wait till the day, when you knock on my door
Now every time I go for the mail box, gotta hold myself down
'cause I just cant wait till you write me, you're coming around

I'm walking on sunshine (whoa oh)
I'm walking on sunshine (whoa oh)
I'm walking on sunshine (whoa oh)
And don't it feel good (HEY!) Alright now
And don't it feel good (HEY!) Alright now
All right now yeah! (HEY!)

Never Say Never - The Fray
There's some things we don't talk about
Rather do without
And just hold the smile
Falling in and out of love
Ashamed and proud of
But together all the while

You can never say never
Why we don't know when
Time, time, time again
Younger now than we were before

Don't Let Me Go
Don't Let Me Go

Live Like We're Dying
Kris Allen
he performed this at So You Think You Can Dance Finale

Sometimes we fall down and can't get back up
We're hiding behind skin that's too tough
How come we don't say "I love you" enough
'Till it's too late, it's not too late

Our hearts are hungry for a food that won't come
We could make a feast from these crumbs
And we're all staring down the barrel of a gun
So if your life flashed before you
What would you wish you would've done?

Yeah... we gotta start
Looking at the hands of the time we've been given here
This is all we got and we gotta start pickin it
Every second counts on a clock that's tickin'
Gotta live like we're dying

Yes people!
We shouldn't take life for granted, let's live like we're dying.
I thought that I reaaaally was gonna die! and I spent my weekend being down and kept thinking how much time I have in this world. But I was wrong. I thought yeah...oh crap, it's over. 'Coz all my problems have been piling up...then the "illness" came. But it really was nothing. Thank God!

-j-
<3 u all!

Ingen kommentarer: