tirsdag 19. januar 2010

never thought I'd fall and neither did you

never thought I'd fall and neither did you...until we saw that...
yes I fell...
so hard
in
the snow!
HAHA!!!! ouch.

=P freaking snow...lucky me, it wasn't on an open road =P fail.


Started my week with a blast =) 
Went out with a friend whom I haven't seen for like...forever! =) kos. <3
window shoppa på Paleet...skal ikke! ikke! bruke for mye penger nå...help.
=)

Tuesday was fail. I promised myself NOT to come late this week...
well...I missed the first class...oh well...45 min of pure spanish...no comprendo =( guess i gotta catch up...
ugh.
Våkna 6 =(
Sov igjen =)
Alarm =(
Alarm <3 glad for at alarmen gikk...ellers så hadde jeg forsovet meg til 10 =P
Alarm igjen =(
Dusja =)
Late =(
Spaghetti for breakfast =) ...oh how healthy...not.
Skole =/
Matpause <3
Rush =( tapte...
Nå: soveeeeeee <3<3<3


jawohl?
 
fail bilde.


Much better =)
G.A
Evil stare ~ _ o
=D

haha...Kass =)


Sandra er syk. =)


Here I crash everytime:
I'm tired
On the phone
Day dream and night dream..xP!
Knocked out
Irritated
Sad
Book-mode
or when I just wanna retreat...


Middagen min =)

håper ikke læreren legger merke til at elevene driver bare med å tegne støff på pulten under timene hennes =P


ÅH HERREGUD!
shiiiiiiiiiiix!

Hanging by a moment here with you...


my all-time favorite since...elementary <3
sing along =)

Desperate for changing
Starving for truth
I'm closer to where I started
Chasing after you
I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you

Forgetting all I'm lacking
Completely incomplete
I'll take your invitation
You take all of me now...

I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you
I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you

-j.j.j.j.j.j.j.j.j-
=D

it's like we're in a another time and place...wait...no...it's like time doesn't even exist and I don't care what the passer - bys say...

I thought...I thought wrong...and I'm glad I was wrong =)
Now I've learned... =)
(...math too.)
 =D


1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Ååå, nam, det vil jeg også ha til middag!!! Du er heldig du! :)