onsdag 20. januar 2010

like my iPod stuck on replay...

na na na na na =)
skjer?
denne dagen har vært...blæh.
fikk et råd fra noen i klassen :
"Ikke stopp. Ikke nå. Du har kommet så langt. Men...where do you stand, girl?"
hmmm...iiiiih... =/

i'm soooo tired...
skole kl 8 - 18
=( med bare kjedelige fag... omg

aaah...*drool*

MarshaMarsha Marshmallow er bare såå digg <3


finnes de i norge?


omgsk! omgsk! omgsk!




-j-
See you been all around the globe
Not once did you leave my mind
We talk on the phone from night til the morn

Boy, you really change my life
Doin' things I never do
I´m in the kitchen cookin things he likes

Shorty's like a melody
In my head that I can't keep out, got me singing like:
na na na na every day
it's like my iPod's stuck on replay... <3
 *hekta, ja*
 Replay - Iyaz




Ingen kommentarer: