søndag 31. januar 2010

Hangover.

nei, jeg har ikke hangover.

Jeg fikk ikke lånt dvd'en fra Embla i går. Og vi skulle se The Hangover hos Andre i dag. Jeg ville se filmen og da måtte jeg bare stikke innom Platekompaniet. Meant to be! Jeg fant dvd'en. Den siste på hylla. Lucky. The last one, oh yeah. I grabed it with the speed of light og rakk tbanen =)
 
like morsom hver gang!
Rain Man =)


Toodaloo! motherfakawuwuwuawawawuwuuu...!
og rofl på 00.28! 
digger Mr. Chow, who doesn't?
+ han læreren er kjekk <3 haha!

Var hos Andre. DVD fail (you know what I mean lmao). Super Mario Wii. Tekken. Hangover. 
Kake. Sopas. Fanta <3. 
Andre, Bea, Dars, Dence, Harold, Ian, Jonathan, Julian, Kassandra, Kimberly, MK, og Tone.
Guitar Hero Full Band. You Belong With Me. Love Story. Beaetufil Soul. Walking On Sunshine. ABC. 22.29. Heaven. Måtte vente 15min for bussen og det var - 13 ute. J-D-P-I.
nice weekend =)
tomorrow I gotta do math and spanish...and clean the house. Ew. 

Warning! Super Teit.

but the clock is ticking and it's currently 01.24.
i gotta go to bed, like I did the night before.
I guess I should say goodnight and turn off the pc & tv, 
but I really got to say that Imma miss you like crazy.

Yes, I will go to sleep now
and say goodbye to Southpark, 
omg, you killed Kenny,
and to you I'll make a vow.

Yes, I think we drifted apart, but hey maybe it's a good thing.
But even though we had a lil' break, 
it doesn't change anything.

But I suck at writing rhymes like this
and I just ate tunfisk og ris, 
So I'll say goodnight for now
sweet dreams and have a bliss.   

wow, that sucked big time!

goodnight =)

-j-
<3
where is this gonna lead us?

Ingen kommentarer: