fredag 22. januar 2010

A Love Song For No One =(

I'm tired of being alone,
so hurry up and get here...
A Love Song For No One - John Mayer -
<3





Hello everyone =)
My feet are dead for today =(
A couple of girls decided that we'd have this dress code...
and since it's friday...it's "High Heels Day" omg...I dunno how long I'm gonna be able to maintain this code...
it's kinda tiring to follow the rules...makes me kinda remember the movie Mean Girls...blæh. =)

Today I woke up at 7am. and went to school 30min before my classes started.
Suprisingly...a lot of students are already there! hæææ?
But I was on the phone and talked to a friend of mine who I haven't spoken to in years...ho ho ho...
gotta love it.

Then the bell rang and I had to change into my heels or else I'll be in trouble... =/
our teacher said that we could study on our own...we just hanged around at the comp. room...doing nothing.



I had this summer feeling during Social Studies and Math. The sun was shiiiining and it wasn't so cold. Kinda nice feeling. But...BUT! it's snowing again...oh well...so much for my summer feeling =(



Enough said.
They say : Music is what intertwines hearts.



Spansk oppgaven.
?Os gustan las uvas verdes? =P

gotta meet Dence and Dars soon =)
toodles!

-j-
Random Pic of the day:



Of the week:


and random pic of the month:



toodleeees!

Ingen kommentarer: