søndag 8. november 2009

307th: hi :)

hey ya...hey ya...hey ya...hey ya...
how's life?

haven't updated since friday...oh well...what have I been up to? hmmmm =)

Friday: 
i don'treally remember... :S
oh right!
we had English Day...did some english homework and watched a movie...
nice movie...but terrible happenings...
Mississippi Burning...about how the afro-americans were tortured for just being who they are... =(
then we went to the Nobel Peace Prize Center...very nice =)

Saturday:
sometime around kl 02 or something my phone rang and I didn't sleep until kl 04... i wonder how much the phone bill was...

then my mom woke me up at...kl 07...oh my eyebags... =(
but then...i slept again...until kl 14! oh it's so nice to just lie down...be wrapped by my blanket and sleep =) oh so nice :)

then then then...it's Bantay Bata's Little Miss Philippines Pageant!
oooh...the contestants were really cute =)

-j-
it's a love story, baby, just say yes

Ingen kommentarer: